Top DawgsUnpaid Wages

I

I worked for the company Top Dawgs over Xmas & New Year.

I didn't receive any wages for looking after the clients pets she put me in contact with.

Remi de Cou took all the money from the clients for herself & unlawfully witheld my wages, despite making a claim with the small claims court I couldn't be compensated because she failed to fill out the paperwork.

More importantly she is responsible for charging clients money to petsit & then fails to turn up on the dates the client is away putting their pets at risk & generally being uncaring & unprofessional.

• Ga
    Gabe Nov 06, 2009

I worked for the petsitting company Top Dawgs run by Remi de Cou she unlawfully witheld my wages for work carried out in Xmas & New Year. She has several unhappy customers who she charges for a service but sometimes fails to turn up leaving the animal uncared for.