T&J Construction Home ImprovementDamaged home

I hired the president of the company, Thermon Williams, to do work on my new apartment, including closet expansion, painting, and lock replacement. Completely unprofessional and appalling work. Asked for over a 50% deposit, only accepting cash and refusing to give receipts or invoices. Paint job was done without painter's tape, clothes, or drapes to protect the furniture and the floors. He damaged my new furniture in the process. The walls are a complete mess, the paint is uneven, lines of sloppy, and color is patchy. He accidentally knocked down a support beam in the closet as well. The locks he replaced were the wrong size, and my front door could not even close properly. I fired him before the job was completed and he proceeded to steal all of the supplies that was purchased with my deposit money. 911 was called, but he managed to leave with my belongings. BEWARE!!! DO NOT hire Thermon Williams from NJ as your contractor. He is a scam artist and will only destroy your home. It will cost me twice as much to repair the damage he caused.

• Fa
    fannie jefferies Feb 05, 2017

T& J. Home Improvement Construction company performed work in my home in May and finalized work at the end of June, 2016. The following work was performed of my basement: demolition and clean out, .insulation fiberglass, drywall work, moulding, painting, flooring, stair treads covers, lighting, and unforeseen conditions.
    The worked performed by Thermon Williams and workers was satisfactory. I recommend the company service to others..

Ms. Jefferies