Tim Hortons inside the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon Sk — tim’s gift card terminal been available since coming to hospital in april!
I have been coming to the RUH hospital since the end of April. I am a frequent user of this particular Tim's location and we were given a gift card from friends to use during our visits to the hospital! This terminal and when spoke to the employee regarding the non use of it, that I was told it's a technical issue why not only this Tim's but all in this extended building are affected! What kind of service is this to your customers?? It is unacceptable that a service that your company sells/promotes leaves their customers hanging?? Terrible
Updated by Lou anne Lautner, Sep 16, 2019
Inability to use Tim’s gift card at this franchise terminal and told its technical issues! Since end of April and it’s still not working! Terrible customer service!
More Tim Hortons inside the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon Sk Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino