Tim Hortonscustomer service.

W Jan 23, 2020 Review updated:

I go to timmies every night after my job to eat, have a coffee and do some more work. Every night at this location there is a woman who sits there for hours singing at the top of her lungs. I spoke to staff and they say she won't leave, I think they are afraid of her. I asked them to ask her to be quiet and they refuse. Nobody, and I mean nobody can hold a conversation while she is there which is all night. This is a big cabbie hangout and they can't stand it either. They want to come in and have a coffee for a break and chat but they can't. She is not only costing you money by scaring away customers, she makes the staff uncomfortable because they are scared of her. And she ruined my dinner. Why do you allow this to go on? This has been going on for months. Does she own the place or something? I will never go back there as long as she is allowed to dominant your restaurant.

• Zachary2001 Jan 23, 2020

Sounds to me like the woman is mentally ill. They probably cannot do a thing due to being accused of discrimination.