Thyroid EssentialsGimmick!

I used bought these supplements as they claimed to relieve menopause symptoms. What resulted was my symptoms increased and got so bad while I was taking these supplements. I thought I was going to die. I went off the supplements a month ago and feel like a brand new person. No symptoms anymore, and I have been losing weight. While on these supplements, I gained over 10 lbs. UGH!! I contacted Swanson Vitamin's customer service. The rep seemed surprised at my severe symptoms while taking these supplements. She told me I could return them to get my money back, but I had all ready thrown them into the trash.
Never buy from Swanson Vitamins. Their products are a gimmick! Also, check out "Jack Lalanne" who Swanson Vitamins has on the cover of their catalog. He was a fraud, and his "juicer" is a big joke! Don't buy any products from Swanson Vitamins!

• Dr
    Dr david sassoon Dec 02, 2013

As a doctor...i have followed swanson vitamins for years.
    Nobody can assure if you will have a bad experience...but the overall is good.
    They are affordable and i trust them.
    Thanks