TheAuctionMonster.comCharge of $30.00 in excess of price!

B

I purchased TheAuctionMonster.com as advertised online for $29.95. I received the "CD" which was useless and called the " customer support" number, they told me they had nothing to do with AuctionMonster. Yes inside the CD cover Emblazened with AUCTIONMONSTER.com there are steps to READ ME FIRST from ezMonster.com,the support # I called. I then pulled up TheAuctionMonster.com. The first thing on the site was an admission that they DO indeed charge $59.95 with a lot of "buts" after it. Aside from all of this the "merchant" for the bank is "dri reg.net regnetord.com " my bank put a tracker on the charge and after I found out who made the charge I called that company and felt compelled to warn others. Being a Sunday I could only leave a message for AuctionMonster but I will not give up!

• He
    henry swift Feb 01, 2008

hey I had a bad experience with auction monster myself.
    I only wanted the CD and told them it was all I wanted.
    They took me for 59.95 and refused to credit my account!

marco Torres Nov 28, 2007

why did you company charge me $50.8 for your protection fee when i clearly stated that i did NOT what it!!!!!.

Canceal the protection account that i didnt want and refund me of my money, you have charged my card! i have reported to my bank!