The Supernatural Psychicpsychics/ spells/ candle magic/prayers

Oct 15, 2019

Hello, to all. This woman is also in the erotic buisness and had asked me for $40 to have her cell phone get paid for. She does two things. She is a pyschic and a erotic model. So she, says she is the [censored]. She talks clear, she sounds, she knows what she is doing. She will not help you with anything. She just wants extra money on the side.

She knows what she is doing, becus she is passionate about spiritually, and says she is the hot [censored], but she is asking a 29year old female, $40 for a cellphone bill, it also goes to show she was not going to help me.

Here is her info, and do not go to her, as I said, she will not help you, with anything.

Instagram: The Supernaturalpyschic

The Supernaturalpyschic Infj with Esp
Spitiual Clairyovant Advisor
Home of $25.00
New Orleans

If you wanna gain anything in life, do not talk to this woman, it will be a waste of your time. I live in, Miami, FL.

• Updated by Craving4creativity · Oct 15, 2019

Remeber, a grown Tattoo model, asked for $40.00 from me, a 29 year old, white female, living in, Miami, FL. She will not help you. Talking to her, will waste your time.

• Je
    Jenna Rolla Jan 08, 2020

This is far from the most ridiculous post I’ve ever read in my life. You really have nerve. I’ve never asked anyone for “forty dollars” and what I do with my life is my personal al business. Get lost with your lies.

• Mk
    Mky08 Jan 08, 2020

Honestly, she does a great job. I am not sure what you are talking about. I have had success with her and my life is ten times better because of her work.

Andyk069 Jan 08, 2020

I've had several readings and they were all spot on. Like earie even. Jenna has never steered me wrong and warned me about things before they happened. She tells you the truth doesn't sugar coat shit and I've never seen her list a reading for 40.00. She does what she does for practically nothing. I have had other people want to charge from 100.00 to 300.00 for a reading. Also, I really would mess with spiritual people from the big easy who knows what can happen to you.