The Salvation Army USAco worker and the back stabbing and lies

J Aug 15, 2019 Review updated:

I have worked at the salvation army for almost 4 and a half years, i have had 2 different bosses. I started with chris west then i had chris street now i have chris west back. since Lt. chris West has been back he has only been to the store twice in a yaer and a half. We do not get supplies and my co worker is outside smoking every 20 minutes and she leaves the store a mess. I contacted my boss on 8/14/2019 and told him who i had helping me which is a gentleman that has been placed at the store by Vermont Associates we cleaned up the store the best we could in the 4 hours we were there and i get a text from my boss this morning about the way the store looked and that i could not leave it a mess for the next shift. if we had the supplies we needed like trash bags that we end up buying because we are told we are to reuse the one that come in but most of the time we can not because they are torn because they have to much things in them. We do not get cleaning supplies we have to buy them also. My co worker has a person with her everyday from 9:30 to 3. This person works with me on Monday but every day tuesday through friday he is with my co worker and when i come in for my shift which is close all the time i have to clean up outside and the front of the store inside. i like my job and the customers but why should i be the only one that is cleaning up the store. We get so many donations that our storage area is full and we have no room, we get truck when they feel like showing up. if we had truck twice a week and the dumpster emptied twice a week we could do job more like our boss wants us to and if we got supplies like we should and not have spend our own money to get what we need to do our job. My co worker let people in the back room that is not approved to be at the store. i do not want to get into trouble for submitting a complaint because my co worker told me if either one of made a complaint about our boss we would not have our job. you can contact me at [protected] via a text or a phone call I my not answer if I don't know the number but I will get back in touch.