The Parts PlaceFraud and cheating

E Review updated:

I spent around $1000 with this company to order parts for my 1979 Trans Am. One of the parts I ordered was a headliner. I specifically said I needed a headliner for a 1979 Trans Am. They shipped a headliner for a [protected] Trans Am which is nothing like what I needed.

I called them to tell them they made an error and I would need to exchange it. They told me I had to pay to ship it back to them and then pay to ship the correct headliner to me.

I called this morning and spoke with 'Joe', the Manager. All I wanted was to be reimbursed (about $20) for the roundtrip shipping due to their mistake. He became very argumentative and blamed ME for the error. I spent so much money with them and he is treating me like it was my fault. He said I told his employee Van that I requested the 'bow style' headliner. I didn't even know this terminology. He argued with me for a half hour and then ended the call with a sarcastic 'have a good day'...meaning 'there is nothing you can do about it'.

I just wanted to make sure nobody else gets burned by these people. They have to have the worst customer service EVER!

• Mu
    musclebirds Sep 23, 2020

The parts place has very poor service and are very rude when i tried to settle a shipment dispute over a order i had canceled. They said i could get a full refund yet charged me shipping both ways when it was there mistake! The order was cancelled before it was even shipped yet they shipped it anyways! I spent a lot of money with this company and will no longer do business with them. Very poor customer service and no communication when i tried to resolve the issue! NEVER again will they get my business!