The Cato Corporation — service
A service clerk approached myself and my Aunt in the store and ask us if we knew anyone who was in need of a job.
So I mentioned to the sales clerk that my daughter was looking for a job...which I had mentioned to her that my daughter had also interviews with Catos two weeks before this. So the sales clerk proceeds to ask me what my daughters name was...so I tell her. And she just stands there and says oh. So I asked if she can fill out another application...she of course says yes.
Now to make my story/complaint shorter.
The sales clerk approached my supervisor who I work with. Who also happened to be in Catos shopping. The same scenario took place with my supervisor. My supervisor tells her of my daughter and the sales clerk told her that my daughter was already interviewed. Now this all took place after I left the store.
Neither clerk or managers wore name tags. So I couldn't who the sales clerk or her supervisor is due to that factor.
I really think that all accounts were very unprofessional. This should be addressed and all parties should be reprimanded...they are representing Catos.
More The Cato Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund 
- Cato Fashions - refund policy 
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint 
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior 
- Cato Womens Clothing - bad customer service 
- The Cato Corporation - credit account look up representatives
- The Cato Corporation - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- The Cato Corporation - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- The Cato Corporation - rude and disrespectful customer service