The Butterfly NetworkThe Butterfly Network is a scam!

S

The Butterfly Network - I paid 40.00 for free movie downloads, i lost my money and could not download anything. They also will not answer my email.

• St
    stephen Gregory Dec 12, 2007

The butterfly network is a SCAM!!! I was able to access ALL the things they said the price entailed YOU CAN get them all for FREE through different internet sites. Im requesting my money back, and also been in contact with the standards of fair trade, as what they are doing is ILEGAL!

• Ti
    timothy Dec 17, 2007

How do we receive full refund? none of these downloads happen, plus everywhere else I'm sent you have to pay. Ridiculous!!!

• St
    Stephen Dec 31, 2007

This site is a scam. There is no site 'Butterfly' site content that one cannot obtain freely elsewhere. Indeed this is as much as it usefully does - directs you to other sites. It is a linkage and authentication deception. One is 'driven' to believe that by becoming a member you will unlock the promised goods - but nothing of the sort. You are redirected back out to the www or to their registration page. Embarresed at being sucked in - particularly by the recommendations - I will in future submit URLs and research sites such as these complaint boards in the hope I'll not be suckered in again. (I will of course try to get my subscription back.)