The AdmatrixCHEATING

Y

I have invested in theadmatrix company, online ad display, The problem started from about 3 month before.
theadmatrix now donot send ad. & not giving payment.Not respond any email.We have to take legal action against it.
Ad matrix.. is a fraud.. cheated people.. why there is no action against the company..
PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE INVESTED AND MY RELATIVES ALSO INVESTED LOT OF MONEY.
I DONOT KNOW HOW WE CAN RECOVER THE AMOUNT. PLEASE SOLUTION ME
THANKING U,

• As
    asha agrawal Jun 01, 2012

me and my freind invest 75000 rs i want it back as soon as possible

• As
    asha agrawal Jun 01, 2012

i received my money back as soon as possible i want my money it is not for invest in useless source

• G4
    G4758B May 08, 2012

I am also the victim of Admatrix!!! need to know how I can recover my invested money? pl help

• Fr
    fraud co. Oct 19, 2011

I have invested in the admatrix.com . now they have stopped the ads. I lost all the money.

• Ku
    KUMAR SUDHAKARA Aug 19, 2011

I NEED ADMATRIX PINS AT GOOD DISCOUNT PRICE PLEASE ...CALL [protected], [protected]

• Ka
    kapil dollar Jul 15, 2011

admatrix, speakasia, goldharvest, pratibhagroup that all comany fund available at discount rate