Texflexcustomer service

E Review updated:

We signed up for Texflex and they took the money out of my paycheck. After 2 months of paying my doctor bills I used up my medical savings account and asked that I get paid back from the money I had been paying into the system. A month later I called again, and then after... called every month.
Now, 6 months later, they sent me a debit card I can't use because all moneys have been used... but they still won't send me my money. They've told me that it's been sent twice but they give me different dates that the money was sent. I've paid in approximately $1, 000 and to this date haven't received back even one penny. They will keep telling me the check is in the mail and once again I'll file a report that they lost it, get it notorized, and mail it in. Tex flex will pretend to issue another check and I'll be doing this all over again in April.
This organization is a scam.

• Ca
    cajesu May 21, 2021

Tex Flex Card is horrible. I wish there was a way to let people know how bad of an experience using this card is. A year after using card and sending original several times, they say they cant read it. Almost every purchase is a hassle. I cant wait until re-enrollment time so I can cancel this service. I would not recommend this card to anyone. I will be happy to pay taxes on the money I have going into account. Better than dealing with this company.

[email protected]# Jul 03, 2019

When I discontinue my subscription to Tex Flex in early July 2019 I was told that I have a balance of more than $350 but they cannot send me back my balance. They said I have to make a claim which is in the same or more than my balance and I have until December 31, 2019 to claim it. they said my claim invoice has to be between September 2018 to August 2019. I asked them what if I don't have any claims of that amount between their stipulated period, will they send me a check. They said NO. They will send the money back to my employer. I think they are a scam. There is no reason to send my money to my employer because my employer did not pay for that at all, it is 100% my money from my account ; so it is my money and now they won't refund my money. They are a scam.

• Ge
    GeoLD Aug 14, 2018

The worst Service ever. I Stopped using TexFlex debit card, because anyway, I had to scan receipts and send to them.
    ( What is purpose of Debit Card?)
    and now after visit I scan receipts and submit to there's portal and 60% percent doctor's receipts is denied, because they cannot find information on receipt. I have to call them and tell them where this information on receipts. To get my money back I have to spend at least 30 minutes per receipt.
    Maybe TexFlex can produce some kind of standard form which Doctor's office can sign and I do not have to call them and explain what Service date for this doctor in left upper corner and for another on the right upper corner.
    Service very brutal and not customer friendly.