texas real estate perservation/kds/nomadlack of pay

I worked for Texas Real Estate Preservation Services out of Rowlett Texas which used to be KDS before Nomad took over. IF u see this company hiring do not work for them they will not pay you. I worked for them from December to the first week of April and they paid us cash advances and never really paid out the jobs we were owed to be paid for us now we are still waiting for them to pay us for jobs that are over 90 days past due and they say they are not getting paid for the jobs from there clients which is not true. We have sent numorus email and phone calls to the company and no reply. If u are a contractor and you are looking at working for this company DONT they do NOT PAY. Instead they take the money and put in there own pockets instead of taking care of there contractors. I was promised a lot of things that they were just empty promises. Just to get the labor out of me. I am sitting here about to loose everything that I have ever had due to their lies.

• Co
    concernedworker Nov 19, 2014

Hello I'm fixing to do work for JB Wascom. Does he pay or is this just a bunch of crock of BS to get us to do the work for him?

He's starting with all these excuses about clients problems...

Here we go. He owes me $1100 to date paid in a week on 27th. Do we keep going? Or am I working for free & won't see any $ ??

Thank you, A concerned contractor hopefully not victim :/

• Ne
    Newguy23 Jun 03, 2013

I think he may be in the process of doing the same thing to me. I'm getting the same excuses that I've read in reviews about the company.

• Af
    afterthecrooks Jun 22, 2010

JB Wascom, up to his same old BS. JB is a crook, tried and true. He will be a news headliner next, mark my words!