Telrite CorporationBilling Fees

I have tried to resolve a .28 charge to Telrite by telling them I would send the .28 on a post card but they refuse to accept my offer. The company is trying to charge me and an additional .50 for a .10 call and an additional .50 for a .18 call. The .50 is a hidden charge they add to the bill every time they decide to send you a bill BUT their web site says the following:

"Welcome to Billing and Customer Service Portal!!!
Please note that we have instituted a minimum balance for all paper bills and email notifications. This minimum balance is currently set at $5.00. What this means is that if you have a balance less then $5.00 you will not receive a paper bill or email notification. It also means that you will not be assessed late fees or have your account placed in arrears until it reaches a $5.00 balance and you have been notified via paper bill or email notification.

If you would like to receive an invoice each month regardless of minimum balance, then you can contact our customer service department and we can setup your account accordingly. As always, if you have any questions about this policy, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to help you any way that we can."

Based on this notice I would never get a bill for the original .28 worth of call charges. It seems that they plan on adding the .50 charge until the balance gets to $5.00 then send me a bill for 5.00 for a .28 call.

I will not be scammed by this company and I have tried twice to resolve this issue.

Mark Johnston

Billing Fees
Billing Fees

• Da
    daveinator Apr 29, 2013

You are kidding m right? The company is losing money on you. A minimum fee of 50 cents per month to have long distance access is nothing. Any other carrier will charge you ALOT more. You arent geting scammed you are just cheap.