Tech 2 Youpromised money back guarantee

S

I have very bad experience with Tech 2 You. I had some problem in my antivirus. I have called their support([protected], after being 5 hrs they finally got things ok but the very next morning my computer was so slow and restarting after 30 minutes. I e-mailed them told them about the issue. They again tried to fix the problem remotly but after spending two days, they could not help me. My computer was just having some small issue and now I could not work on my computer.

I read so many bad reports about Tech 2 You, being nice about it I said I wanted money refunded as they promise money back guarantee. But they refused. please if you could let me know what to do or setttle this without seeing a lawyer I would appreciate it...

tech2rescue.ca scam! be aware! terrible service

Vueno Jan 29, 2016

Scammers. Services not as described! Stay Away! tech2rescue.ca not to be trusted. fake promo and pricing!

Vueno Jan 29, 2016

Scammers. Services not as described! Stay Away!

ChrisR45 Dec 12, 2011

Tech2You : I too have had a very bad experience with this company. Their so called head office on centre street doesn't even exist!
    Anyone with a bad experience should complain to the BBB at http://calgary.bbb.org.