tcbyripped off, given less yogurt, idiots ilars

I went to the TCBY in winter springs florida to get a waffle cone/yogurt. I have gotten this many times and know how much yogurt they give. The stupid idiot girl working behind the counter gave me MUCH less than they should have. Even the picture shows the ice cream ABOVE the cone- the dumb girl gave me yogurt beneath the top and there was hardly any. I questioned her and she said that's how much they're supposed to give-- bullsh*t liar!! I have been there many times and know thats not true at all-- theyre ripping people off in this time and worse I drove SO far to get this because I liek Tcby a lot and got ripped off. Beware of this location and the stupid girls working there who rip people off...

Brian1969 Apr 09, 2012

This customer I dont no who she is must be a little spoiled rich brat!

Brian1969 Apr 09, 2012

This person is a rude customer because I can say everytime I go in to this place they are very helpful.Sara is a great manager there and always smile at you.I like this store.

Brian

Brian1969 Apr 09, 2012

stop complaining and make it ur self then

sarahpp Mar 02, 2012

wow im the manager at this location and for you to call the girls stupid here? You must be very imature! WE have new ownership and doing things differently so many things are changing if you have a problem or need to talk to me, im open to here for suggestions, but please do not bad mouth are store.