Tata Indigo LSRemote lock not working!

J

Last December I have purchased Indigo LS from Kottayam Kerala. I got a complaint with the remote locking system and took the car to the dealer M/s. St. Antony's Motors India Ltd. Kottayam. The man in charge has issued a Job Card No. 9316 dated 19.9.2007. One hour later he told me that the Remote Lock System (MINDA) service person is not available now and will be sent next day to my premises to repair it. No one has turned up so far from MINDA or St.Antonys inspite of my repeated telephone calls. I am unable to use the car because I can not lock the car if I drive it out.