Tastefully Yours By JessieHorrible Customer Service

R

So I must say Jessie Scott is the most cocky guy known to man. He proclaims to be the best of the best caterer and wants half of your money down before getting a tasting! After we pulled teeth we were able to taste some of his food without putting down the deposit. When we expressed our opinion on the chicken breast and how dry it was he got offended and wrote an email stating that "tastefully yours is not a good fit for us." I guess he got offended? Really? Really? SO you are so arrogant and hot headed that I cannot express my opinion about the way I want my food cooked? He is disrespectful to customers and frankly I feel he is unstable. I guess they didn't teach you good customer service in culinary school huh Jessie?!

• Gl
    Glanc Dec 07, 2011

Jessie has a real cocky attitude. We expressed that his chicken breast were dry and he got offended! Bad attitude/customer service