Tableandhome.comI would not recommend Tableandhome.com to anyone

B

Horrible shopping experience! I ordered a set of glassware on Dec. 25th that was listed as "in stock." It did not ship from the store until 1/12 (11 business days later). When I asked the service department why it took so long to ship they told me that it was not in stock when I ordered it.

My package of glassware did not arrive until 1/18 (16 business days after order date). All of the glassware in the package was broken upon arrival. There was NO wrapping of any kind inside the box (no newspaper, bubble-wrap, Styrofoam, etc.). They had just placed the glass directly into the box and shipped it.

It took 3 emails to their customer service department to get them to agree to refund my money. After they did agree to refund my money it took an additional 16 emails back and forth and I didn't receive my refund until 2/1.

Staff seemed to care less that this process took a month of my time. It seemed more like this is something they are used to dealing with regularly. There is no sense of urgency in their customer service department once so ever.

I would NOT recommend Tableandhome.com to anyone!

• Gi
    git Feb 06, 2013

I had a great experience with this website.. Tableandhome.com Customer service was VERY helpful and ultra nice!! Got what I ordered very fast and great price!! would def. recommend.

• Ta
    Tambiene Jan 11, 2013

Ordered what was supposed to be a Christmas gift online, 11/28/12. Still haven't received my order and after calling company in December and leaving a message asking for a call back, still no order or call back. I could have crawled to this place and back.