Sydney Select EscortsSydney Select Escort gave me STD

I am a regular brothel user and chose the services of Kate from Sydney Select Escorts. I chose her from the photos on the website and arranged to meet her at a hotel booked by the Agency.

I paid $900 over the phone by credit card as I was assured Kate was the girl in the photo.
I knocked on the door and an overweight girl bad cellulite who seemed off her face on drugs answered the door.

My sexual urge was completely destroyed and I demanded a refund stating this was not the featured girl on the website.
I was refused a refund and assured this was her. I rang the Agency who also refused to refund me.

I wasted $900 on an ugly, fat girl and she was soooooooooooo bad in bed.

DON'T USE THE SERVICES OF SYDNEY SELECT ESCORTS- The photos are fake!!!

Robbie Waterhouse.

• Ri
    Richard79 Aug 17, 2012

Kate is a brilliant escort and highly attractive. I've never known her to use drugs whilst working and she is certainly not large or riddled with cellulite. Kate always provides a brilliant service and all the girls photos are genuine. The reception staff are friendly and accommodating and I've not had a problem in the many years I have used the agency.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices