SYCSUPPORT.COMcredit card charges

$24 a month is being taken from my credit card and i would like to cancel it. Could you please forward me a contact email or phone number of someone who can help me rectify this

• So
    sodacan May 30, 2010

Your lucky they have got me for 39.97, however the phone number posted with the charges. 661-252-5756. I called the number and was on hold for a half hour, then was asked for my credit card number, put on hold for an hour, then was told that they no longer handled customer service for my account. The charges just posted today, and they already changed customer service call centers? anyway, that guy told me to call 702-479-0840, and they're only open mon-fri or some bull [censor]. Give it a try, hope they help you more than they did me.

• Zw
    zwn Sep 03, 2010

This charge on my cc 34.92 no idea what its for and also charged me 1.09 for international transaction
    i have no idea what it is and the internet is not helping me what is sycsupport.com?

• Jt
    JTES Jun 08, 2011

They take money from my visa. Cant get hold of whem!

• De
    defenbaker Jun 24, 2011

hello, i feel there is a charge on debit card, should not be there i would really appreciate some help with this matter. on my bank statement it shows, sycsupport 39.97 with a phone number 661-252-5756 for a 1.20. please help my name is Richard Cliff contact me at www.plateautel.net my email thank you very much.

• Sc
    scott aldridge Jun 28, 2011

charged $42.37 for no reason

• Dm
    D.McPletl Aug 09, 2011

Yeah they've charged me 17.97 three times. The email connected to their site for customer service is a fake email address to. What you're going to have to do is go to your bank and get your card cancelled. You can get the money back through a fraud claim.

• Fi
    Firestarz76 Sep 21, 2011

I received an unauthorised charge of $46.42 by the above company. Please show me how to cancel this rubbish service which I have NOT signed up for

• Sg
    SGT Sauceda Sep 21, 2011

My wife just notified me that there are five unknown charges with this being two of them. My debit card was a charge for 46.79 twice. The other scam sites I received were from CCBILLEU.COM +1888 Valet, OHELPDESK.COM 661- Hudde, CS.COM 888-5016 483 WAUS Please be on the watch for the following as well. I have to deal with this mess while im deployed. Great !

• Te
    Terry Hennies Oct 21, 2011

Has anyone found out who they are yet? I have had 46.17 taken out twice now and can't find out who they are.I tried calling that number posted 702-470-0840 and it seems to be a number for majic jack.Guess the only thing to do is cancell my deby card and get issured another,

• Rg
    RGSeeley Nov 13, 2011

sycsupport made a 46.42 charge on my debit card with no authorization no purchase, nothing and a 37cent international fee, I have no idea what to do or how to stop it from recuring.

• Te
    Terry Hennies Dec 03, 2011

Has anyone found who these people are yet??

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices