Swissreplication.com Is Scam Siteswissreplication.com is scam site

I

swissreplication.com is scam site
they overcharged me $30 from my credit card and they even did not ship me the watch ordered.
when i asked for refund, they threatened to give out my credit card info...
very bad seller. big scam. fraud.

• Xi
    xilronin Mar 20, 2012

I ordered a watch from swissreplication.com and paid via western union. 755.00 Never got the watch. I asked for a month every week. and got this response "We're scheduled to finish production by the end of this week or early next week, i will update you once we've had the watch shipped out". They told me that for several weeks and never sent the watch. Now they stop responding at all.

Stole my 7 hundred dollars.