[email protected]All skin and skin glow

A

I ordered online trial samples for Allskin and Skin Glow on the 21st June this year. The samples never arrived but charges appeared on my credit card statement. I thought no more about that because I was still waiting for the samples to arrive and emailed the all skin Billing support on: [protected]@securedcustomer.com as per confirmation of order received:.

Order Confirmation:
Order Date/Time: 06/21 2:26am Order Number: 5639571B1E

Your order of All Skin has been processed.
Please review your order information below to ensure accuracy:
Your Billing Information: removed for Privacy

Your Shipping Information:removed for Privacy

All Skin will be shipped within 1 business day:
All Skin Shipping & Processioning Charges: $2.95

Regards,
Billing Support
*If you have any questions about your All Skin order or do not receive your product within 5 business days, please contact Billing Support at [protected] or [protected]@securedcustomer.com. Thank you for ordering All Skin!

I never received a response to emails sent and finally contacted them on the toll free number for South Africa: [protected]
Every time I called to find out why my order was not delivered or for a refund for the $159.98 charged to my credit card, the consultants would reassure me that the order would be received in the next 5 - 7 days. Five months later and numerous phone calls and complaints, still no order or refund!! This is an absolute scam and it is quite clear that this company offers samples at a very reasonable price just to get your credit card so they can fraudulently bill you for products that they don't even send you.

• Updated by Accounts1 · Dec 13, 2016

Good Day Randal
    To date we have not had any communication / feedback. I have still not received this order. Please contact me directly or ensure that one of your supervisors contact me. If I am not going to receive these products then I expect that I will refunded.

jacques bailey Mar 09, 2017

i hved never receaved my order.mr jacques bailey 14360 notre-dame east pointe-aux-trembles hia1v4 .ihave pay 197.94$ and 188.53$ to reaceved notting. no marchandise. i want to be refund.

• Ra
    Randy Lahey Nov 30, 2016

Good evening, ma'am,

I apologize that you had a negative experience with this company. We are having one of our supervisors address this issue right away and they will be in touch to provide information related to the shipping of this product. Should you have any questions or concerns, please forward them to [email protected] ATTN: Randy so that we may attempt to resolve this situation. Thank you.

Randal Lahey