Superior Marketing SolutionsLost Funds

I was not aware that i have became a victim of telemarketing fraud (Superior Marketing Solutions ) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at [protected]

• So
    soosad Aug 04, 2012

I hope us "targets" of Internet deceivers, liars & thieves are getting the message that every stranger is a thief until proven otherwise. NEVER listen to anyone you don't know. No matter how sincere they sound and sorry you may feel about missing out on a good deal...please don't do it. Please do not be shy about letting others know... just like you have done here. Most of us learn the hard way that these agents are trained specialist who can convince the most educated...and even the experienced. If you are a little risky, buy a lottery ticket and throw it into a huge pile, shuffle and see if you can pick up your bid. I am working for answers and listening for any suggestions. Thank you for sharing.
    sosad MS

• Li
    Lindytheterp Jun 08, 2011

Well, after years of trying to find extra income, and to surprise my husband, I am once again discouraged. I too received a call from PHX "Superior Marketing Group". I was just about to fall hook line and sink -her! But because of time, I had to wait, "Thank the Lord". Before I was to call back and give my card #, I decided to Google this company. I'm so glad I did, it saved my money, headache and marriage! Then I called the number to refund my $149.95 plus the $5.00 additional charge. To no surprise, received an "auto" voicemail recording, with not even giving "Roger's" name as the box you are to leave a message for. I am not expecting a return call, but will give them time, before I call my credit card to dispute the charges.
    So I want to thank all that take the time to let others know about these scammers. I guess I will just have to work through my "retirement" years.
    If it sounds too good to be true, why isn't everyone doing it?????? Because it is a scam!!!
    Lindytheterp - Brookings OR

MadINOK Apr 21, 2011

I am not even sure how this happened. Thankfully I check my credit card statements against all of my receipts each month. When I noticed a 49.95 charge on my statement this month, I called the 800 number. I do some marketing duties for our family business, and thought that I had possibly signed up for something; however, when I called the number on the statement to find out what the charge was for, I got no response to the voice mail I left. My credit card company had a different number for that merchant. The area code (602) matched the city on my statement, but when they tried calling that number, the same company listed on my statement did not answer the call. It was a different company.

No messages have been returned as of this date.

• Ji
    Jim Barns Mar 09, 2011

Andrew Jun 22, 2009

I like the observertions Silvaerrain does, also I asked them for references from prior clients, they sent me a couple of yahoo email addresses they said were from people that bought their products on the past.

Both references replied almost at the same time (20 minutes difference) and the pattern of the emails is evident!

Even one of the "references" mentions that "she's a doll!", who in this world is going to say something like that about someone he just know by internet...

Thay also mentioned "Lisa is so sweet and very very honest", who of you have actually talked with anyone when buying stuff on the internet...I mean it happens once in a while but that communication is not enough to make that kind of statements, don't you think so?

Anyway, I think it is better to play safe and I'll stay away from them.

Thanks guys and good luck in your endeavors!