Suntanderauto loan

I get phone calls from 3 different companies<Suntander, Drive, interactive something, They call me at 7 am to 11 pm weekdays, weekends and even holidays 3-4 times a day I know I owe money, my husband is not working and I also am not working my husband is out on sick pay, I do pay when I have money I am late but I do pay.
Why do they call me so many times and why different companies? please let me know [protected]@aol.com

Jan01 Jun 04, 2011

They may have sold your loan over and over bumping up your debt every time. My heart goes out to you and your family and every one else that has lost due to the down turn of the economy at the hands of our last president...(the so called Commander in charge0 who led us down the garden path to our financial death whilst they bagged up all the profit from their oil investments and payoffs and who are now living it up, whilst people like you, who worked all your life and struggled for what you have only to have a ignoramus give you the bull about having fell on bad times..the whole world is facing bad times from this domino effect. Stay positive, they cannot draw blood from a stone, change your number and keep your health...