SunMex VacationsVacation Package Scam

Everybody be aware of this company its a scam!!!. They call you an tell you win something and then try to sell you a vacation package to Mexico for 5 days 4 nights and another to Orlando, Daytona and Bahamas. The price start at $1, 130 and then they lower it to $599 which you think its not bad and then you buy. I receive the mexico portion of the package which I can never book cause they said I am not in the system and still waiting for the Florida portion and its been 4 months already..I try to cancel the credit card and its almost impossible because their merchant its in Mexico..I just lost $599 with this company. Please be aware they are a bunch of scam artist. Ask them for their travel license to see what they said. I did and they said they don't need one cause they are in Mexico..Really!!

SunMexVacations Jul 01, 2011

Every sale we make is in writing and our clients could easily dispute any unauthorized charges through their bank. I strongly disagree and ask "sunmexscams" to provide evidence to back-up such a comment. The Internet is a great information channel, but cowards who can make unethical and unsubstantiated statements abuse it.

sunmexscams Jun 24, 2011

Sunmex Vacations are also scammers. They tried to charge my credit card for way more than they said they would, tried to scam me for a trip. DO NOT TRUST ANY SUNMEX COMPANY THEY ARE BOTH SCAMMERS.

sunmexscams Jun 24, 2011

I purchased a voucher for a stay at a hotel that would be arranged by Sunmex for a trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. From the first day these guys gave me the run around. I was told I would here back about my reservation in 24 hours. I called back 4 times in the next 2 weeks and was given the same runaround, that I would hear back within 24 hours. Eventually I escalated this and reached the General Manager Alex Ramos, this guy was so rude and disrespectful I am appalled. He was trying to scam me for more money, saying I had to pay a larger amount to get the reservation for the voucher I purchased. He then started to swear and disrespect me, before hanging up on me. Avoid this company at all costs, they are looking to rip people off.

• Tr
    troy manning May 23, 2011

I will like to apologize to SunMex Vacations as they have nothing to do with SunMex Travel. I can't delete the post, but I made a new one under SunMex Travel which its the company that took our money. I made a research on SunMex Travel and I find out the leader of their fraudulent operation is Al Gamez and his email: [email protected] Hope somebody can stop this fraudulent company...

SunMexVacations May 23, 2011

I am the general manager of SunMex Vacations in Los Angeles, CA(www.sunmex.com). Lately, we have been contacted by consumers from the US and the UK who are under the impression that we are "SunMex Travel", a company based in Mexico supposedly providing incredibly low priced vacation packages and asking for immediate payment, but never provide services. We are a legitimate business, our agents DO NOT make cold calls and NEVER ask for bank information over the phone. If you are contacted by a SunMex Travel representative, take their contact information and please report them to your federal authorities.