Sunbelt of San Diego / www.SDcoast.sunbeltnetwork.comI GOT RIPPED OFF

N

Sunbelt of San Diego www.sdcoast.sunbeltnetwork.com is a RIP OFF.

I brokered them to help sell my business.
I signed the contracts, they miss lead me.
He rushed to have me sign the paperwork. I told him I wanted to think about it.

Long story short. I ended up losing my business.
Beware of SunBelt of San Diego.

[protected]
[protected]

• Ha
    Hal Janke Jun 11, 2012

If anyone has any kind of complaint with me or my company they can call me directly or at least be honest and put their name in the complaint. I know this is a prank, I feel sorry for the person who does hold a grudge, and then hides behind a phony e mail address.
    I have close to 50 strong references for anyone to call about my business ethics.
    I've sold over $ 41, 000, 000 in businesses and commercial property in the SD market. If you are for real and not a prank why haven't you called me directly?

Comments

• Ha
    Hal Janke Jun 11, 2012

I am the owner of Sunbelt of San Diego Coast, I can tell you this is not a business complaint, I did business with a direct mail company and was very unhappy with their service, I complained about them and now their are coming back to my site as if they were a business listing. I never sold them a business, never had a listing with them. All these complaints are from them.
    If you ever have a problem with my company I want to hear directly from you, we do not charge any money upfront for our services. i've sold businesses for 29 years and this is for sure a prank. If the one person who is writing these had any guts they would call me directly but they keep hiding their name with phoney e mails. We provide complete customer satisfaction.
    Our motto is and always will be, 'we provide integrity and honesty in all aspects of our service and work'
    I have close to fifty referrences you can call who are extremely satsified with my knowledge, experience and service. Feel free to call me any time, Hal Janke, CBI, FIBBA, SBA, 29 years of business transactions. Thank You

• Hj
    H Janke May 31, 2012

I know this company, Sunbelt of San Diego and they are top notch. They sold my business in three months, they've been selling bsuinesses for 28 years, maybe your business did not have much to offer.
    I would like to know what kind of business you had, only 20% of the busineses on the market actually sale these days, your not the only one who couldn't sale their business.
    I am very pleased with the results I got from this company, thank you. Chuck U.

• Ll
    lllpklll Nov 26, 2011

I really like your post and would like to share this post on my online san diego web based community here.

Thanks for posting this information.

Regards,