Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency/indane Gas Hennur RdSudheendra Indane Gas Agency is full of corruption and misappropriations and a bad customer expericne

S

Hi,
I want to bring to all the concerned department about the Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency is full of corruption and misappropriations and a bad customer experience.Its not once or twice i have had it enough from this gas agency. From past 8 months i have always had problems with the gas delivery and booking.
The staff working here doesnt know how to provide customer service. The automatic phone booking service doenst work for the agency. There is lot of misappropriations and corruption going on here. I demanded for invoice but never got one.can some one look into the this matter and if Usha Rani the manger of this agency if she is not able to handle let some one who is capable take over here agency. She is never accessiable. I tried to complaint more then 10 times but she is not available to talk. The phone lines are usless.I have to atleast make 10 to 15 call to the agency to get the gas delivered to my house everymonth.The staff and every thing is worst.
Can some one look into the matter and fix it for the consumers good. I want newpapers, counsuer court to take action. I have lost out on getting gas every month and in 8 months i am delayed by 15 days. I have a single gas connection and getting a cylinder in 40 days each is too tough to carry with. it takes atleast 8-12 days after booking the gas to get it delivered on an avereage. The next booking is done only the day the gas is delivered to us. There by we are loosing out.I hope some one can look into the matter and fix it.
Thanks and reagrds