StreetLegalTShirts.comDon't buy merchandise from this website

M

I ordered 2 t-shirts for my kids to give their dad on Father’s day. I paid for express shipping to make sure they arrived in time. I received a package regular shipping (after paying for express) and when I opened it, there was only 1 item in it and it was the wrong size.

There is no phone number listed on the website – really?? So I have sent multiple e-mails to their customer service e-mail but have not received a response.

DO NOT BUY MERCHANDISE FROM THIS WEBSITE – IT IS A SCAM AND A RIPOFF!!! I am in the process of disputing the charges to my credit card now – i hope I can prevent them from seeing a dime of my money!

• Pa
    Pat O'Brien Jul 04, 2012

I have bought several t-shirts from streetlegaltshirts.com and never had any problems. Since you are posting anonymously I wouldn't rely on your account. Many people do what you are doing because they either have a competitive business or personal problems with the owner of the business that their complaining about. Sincerely Pat O'Brien, Bronx NY

• St
    StreetLegalTshirts Jul 20, 2013

Posting anonymous messages claiming to have been scammed is a widely used tactic that competitors used to tarnish the reputation of other competitive business. If you have a legitimate claim, contact us at [protected]@streetlegaltshirts.us.com and we will either give you a full refund or store credit plus a $25-off coupon that you can use it anytime on our website or any of our stores in New York or New Jersey.