Stellar Phoenix Photo Recoverydidn't recover pictures

B

I downloaded their software online to recover pitctues that were deleted from my camera. I spent hours trying to recover the pictures. I called customer service so many times for help. There is a huge language barrier. They do speak English but not well. They just wanted t o send me instructions to my e-mail. They were not user friendly at all. They even hung up on me several times when I called. I began asking for my money back via phone and e-mail. They won't give me my money back. Apparently they have a clause that they don't have to give your money back unless they are unable to provide no assistance at all or if there is a glitch in their software. Very convenient for them, this must happen a lot. Bottom line, my pictues were not recovered in a form that I can use. I have them in thumbnails which can't be printed because they are blurry so I can't put them in a photo album or frame them. They are even too small to upload to facebook. They ripped me off.

• Bu
    Buckeyelarry Apr 23, 2012

I also purchased this product and it did not work for me. And when I contacted them about it and asked for a refund they refused. Also, the original price was supposed to be marked down from $49.95 to $39.95 but then I was charged an additional $10.00 by SafeCart for a processing fee. This is just a big rip off company and I would not recommend it to anyone!

• Pi
    Pierre val Jun 24, 2011

I can only agree with the previous comment. This software sucks big time! I also only recovered TIFF thumbnails which are absolutely useless. This is an absolute rip off! Don't trust all the bull...t on their website!