Star Gold BuildersCheating people Star Gold Builders

V

I have had a really bad experience dealing with Star Gold Builders.
I booked an apartment, after they promised that they will return the whole amount if I cancel it in 7 days. As the design and the
location was not feasible for my family, I had to cancel it and I communicated the same at the end of the 4th day itself.
Ever since that day, I have been chasing them for returning me the money I had used for booking the amount. They never respond to the call, say people are not available and when we reach the right person, say that they are not aware of the transaction etc.
Later on consistently chasing them, one day they said they have sent the courier, but I understood that it was only another lie they used to avoid calls from me.
I have now taken up the legal route to get that money back from them.
Please do not approach Star Gold Builders in case you was convenience and peace of mind.
They lack professionalism, organization and act like cheats. I am sorry I had to write this piece about someone.

• Sh
    Shweta Chatterjee Apr 12, 2014

Shweta again,
    So my main concern is towards quality of construction and other amenities. Delay on the return of booking amount is one thing but we dont want to face problems with construction and fixtures later on.

• Sh
    Shweta Chatterjee Apr 12, 2014

Hello,
    This is Shweta, we are planing to buy an apartment with these builders. I understood that the builder have cheated some people on returning the money. But is there anyone who has a complaint on the quality of construction and other legal stuff. Its not that I am supporting Star Gold, but if check this website for big shots like Purvankara, shobha and nitesh, even they have cases of cheating against them. And I am not sure how can we avoid being cheated like this. If anybody knows please let me know.

• Do
    DoNotCheat Feb 27, 2012

Thanks for the review veenamaclin. The last thing my middle-class family would want to happen to us is to lose money (which to start with we dont even own but have to loan from banks!) and be victims of greedy immoral fraudsters of the Indian real-estate market.

I have read bad reviews about most builders and I guess the best option for me would be to go for a re-sale flat in a property whose builde has been true to his words till date. Even if the flat isn't new, it would avoid a lot of issues like year-long delays, non-payment of penalty dues, bad contracts and I could check for myself the state of amenities like greenery, cleanliness, water, power back-up, lifts, child play areas, gyms and so on, maybe even talk to a few neighbors and get to know first-hand about the builder, the flat and pros and cons.

I guess the best part would be that I can avoid the endless wait and anticipation and be able to move in to my new home as soon as I make the full payment :)

If anyone knows of such good flats for re-sale in East Bangalore, you can contact me at ikka<dot>molu<at>yahoo<dot>com

• Ss
    s srinivasrao Dec 09, 2011

hi this is srinivas from bangalore I have purchased 2bhk flat from stargold builders that is SM MEADOWS Which was in basavanagar underconstruction i have given the documents to lawyer to verify the documents . Documents is clear builder MR FARHAN khan which is laready there in documents builder of stargold i have already check it they are builders nt marketing people they told me they already one more project they have completed IN KR puram That is SR HOMES IN BNarayanapura that is also true if u have any doubt any clarification feel free to contact me on mail id [email protected] thanks srinivas

• Ra
    rajivv Nov 21, 2011

Ya even I agree with these people star gold builders are nothing but brokers they tell they does not charge anything but see their rates... its all included in itself and my friend when he cancelled a flat with these people that farhaan she took 2 whole months to give back the cheque.
    you should hear the way that lady speaks ...
    can some one tell these people to stop luring public...
    am sorry I have to write this piece.

Txs
    rajiv

• Rg
    rggb Nov 14, 2011

I Agree with veenamaclin. Star gold builders are just brokers and they have 4 offices in bangalore. all are just fakes, so be carefull, when ur investing ur hard earned money with this kind of fraud people.

• Pk
    pk123 Oct 30, 2011

You should take very serious action on him