Standard LifeMoney scam

E

Please answer my question like a person.
Standard Life, please contact me and correct this problem.

• Ra
    Ramibek Jun 08, 2012

Looking at this email string I have written 5 times but you just send me formatted standard replies. Please answer my question like a person. My life policy was written in trust on your recommendation but now it has matured you wont let me have my money without opening up a bank account for the trust just for this one transaction. No bank will do it for me – would you? I need you to stop fobbing me off on the phone and by letter and email. When am I going to get a sensible answer from you and your company? I need a sensible solution.

Standard Life, please contact me and correct this problem.

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 01, 2011

It sounds like you are already trying but contacting the Company directly is the best bet. This is just a board to make complaints. I don't know if Standard Life reads these. I hope it works out for you.