SSW-CS.COMFraud

My wife just notified me that there are five unknown charges with this being two of them. My debit card was a charge for 46.79 twice. The other scam sites I received were from CCBILLEU.COM +1888 Valet, OHELPDESK.COM 661- Hudde, SSW-CS.COM [protected] WAUS Please be on the watch for the following as well. I have to deal with this mess while im deployed. Great ! This site charged me 39.94

• Ni
    Nico1989 Jul 10, 2012

But how to get money back

• Ho
    Hogie155 Jan 25, 2012

Same thing happened to me.Same sites. These sites need to be shut down. I called my credit card company. and was told they are out of the country. So being deployed you may be closer to them. =) Yep what a mess. But i think i have it all cleared up. With alot of calling and work.