Speednation.comBeware

T

My complaint with Speednation.com is pretty simple. I ordered multiple items and didn’t receive all of them.

I tried to get my money back and the owner (Mike Ancas and his wife Brenda) have refused to refund what is rightfully mine despite evidence proving them in the wrong.

I’d think twice before doing business with them if I were you.

• Go
    Golare Dec 20, 2011

In short, I ordered 5 items from Speednation.com and only received 4 with a note stating that I should expect to receive the last item within 2 weeks.

After 4-5 weeks went by I filed a complaint with Paypal in an effort to recover the monies due to me and due to Paypal policy they put a hold on the entire order amount of 147.75 - not the amount I was actually disputing (39.95) which seemed to agitate speednation.com owner.

The owner (Mike Ancas) has refused to provide a refund for the missing item in the amount of 39.95 despite email evidence from said owner stating that he owed me this money.

I have filed complaints thus far with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission.