Southern Magazine Promotionsneed customet names

hey if u have been scammed by this company n already have money out of your account n never recieved magazines in tifton, ga... please list ur name . i think its rediculous. need names to prove matter, this will be taken into legal hands, help put a stop. think about the elderly, young teens in college, pple getting screwed all for couple bucks in their pocket. help out by listing your name and what city and state u live in. thx

• Ap
    AprilMay2008 Aug 17, 2010

My name is April and I'm located in Kansas City. I've had an account with them for a long time now and they said I couldn't cancel. What should I do?

Ever since I've had an account with them, I've been the victim of other magazine scams. I got out of one with Readers Club Home Office and now I'm dealing with Readers' Service!

Angela T. Jul 03, 2010

I too have been scammed by these people and what is so bad about it is when they call they do not outright give you thier name. I do have a magazine company that I do actually receive my magazines; however, like others I do not receive any from SMP. I am getting ready to file suit against them as well in TN. I have asked repeatedly for them to send me a list of all my payments and my remaining balance. I have asked for this over three times and still have yet to receive anything from them.

In fact, just yesterday, I completely went off on the girl that called me and I advised her that they had best not take another red cent out of my account. So, she told me that a collection agency will be contacting me. I told good I invite them to and hung up.

So, if anyone in TN would like to join in please feel free to to comment with your first name last inital.

Angela T.

• He
    helperfor=u Jul 24, 2009

Whomever is requestings names please let me know my name is helper for right now. But I would like to help out as much as I can and I think I can nail 'em!

• Do
    Donorica Harris May 20, 2009

hey they got me to my name is Donorica

• binder Apr 15, 2009

Dear "Anonymous, " based on your poor spelling, grammar, lack of punctuation and request for the personal details of others, you sound like a con artist yourself.