SoundTaxi ProSupport

S

I changed out my hard drive and tried to reinstall software. It required a new serial number. So, i tried to contact customer support. No phone number on website. Sent about five e-mails with no response. It's been three months and still no reply. The software program is of no use to me now. I feel ripped off to say the least!

• Ji
    Jim Esparza Oct 16, 2017

You are NOT alone. My copy of SoundTaxi will convert, but it doesn't convert properly. I have contacted them thru their support page 3 times and have heard NOTHING! I've also followed up several times and, NOTHING! Your complaint will received a very nice automated email response telling you the case # and that you can expect to hear back from them in 1-2 days. I'm still waiting since August - no response.

The best way to deal with SoundTaxi (Ramka Ltd) is to not buy any of their products ...