Soteria Mentoring IncScam for old people

C

Soteria Mentoring Inc- is a company which tries to earn money by scamming old people. What kind of people they are? I am shocked! When I got to know about that scam I called them and asked that I’ll assume measures. They immediately promised to return money. But still nothing from them…

• Ne
    Neil A Jul 27, 2012

Thank you so much for showing me how to get my government grant through your programs. Your informations and assistance are the best. Thank you for your patience and understanding it wasn't easy but totally worth it. I got my Small business grant and I never have to pay it back. Thank you again.

nold daniel Aug 15, 2012

I would like to thank the soteria mentoring team, they were confident, diligent and very professional. It amazed us that they could manage that three-inch thick folder, overflowing with the documents needed in order for the deal to go through. Your team clearly know the system and guided us through it flawlessly. Now we can say, we have a place called home, your team made it possible.

• Be
    Bennett E Aug 20, 2012

I am so grateful for all the help and support soteria mentoring provided to me. I was able to develop a business plan, apply for a business loan, secure the loan and start my business. Without Soteria Team, I never would have been able to fulfill my dream. Thanks again.

• El
    Elam Jan 13, 2016

This company is a SCAM! The call and give you the high pressure sales pitch, take your money, and do practically NOTHING! They typed up a form for me to send to companies. I could have done this myself for free. They scammed me for $600 and others for MUCH more!