Sopra steriaManagement h.r

S

H. R team is not at all friendly, their is a lack of coordination from their side, i gave interview in steria india in noida location and got selected but they asked me to join on a particular date but they didnt inform me about the reporting time neither they sent me an offer letter they were even not recieving my call because of which i was not alowd to enter the premises .

Poor management, h. R system is not good in india .

• Vi
    Vik1 Oct 16, 2017

Finding there is no standard process, HR are worst, giving feeling me like they don't deserve to be company representative, specially Anand yadav and vikrant from noida location. based on discussion with them didn't felt even 30-40% of job security. Worst part is i was asked 70000 INR to get selected by third party(claimed to be from consultancy, and assured me job, I informed on direct company number and shared all details) third pirty had all of my personal and professional information, felt scary. Any way I rejected.
    I was almost interviewed for 4.5 hours including telephonic and Skype round and I was through with this.

Now, they asked for submitting all of my documents, which I submitted, salary negotiation. and believe me, before starting interview process only we closed this topic. but now they saying already am on higher package and not able to give what we discussed before. any way since I had first priority to move noida, so accepted similar current package . for these all process it took 45 days(my first telephonic was on 2nd September 2017)
    I was about to get offer letter on 13oct, but I was told Monday for sure offer letter will be released.

And today 16th Oct, got one line statement from anand saying that this position is on Hold.

So my question is, why these drama, I almost got call from 4-5 consultancy for this profile for sopra steria, so it wasted many person's time and effort.

Not sure, if requirement is not clear, or if have budget constraints than what was the point of proceeding further even though I was clearly informed my expectation.

Comment Guidelines