Sonic cash money net usa.compay day loan

R

4-29-11 I have been receiving phone calls from, [protected] and telling me if I was going to be arrested today by the local sheriff for non-payment on a pay day loan I had taken out in 2009. I am to pay $637.58 today, they had my information so he was pretty conviencing, but when I asked him where the loan was from I could hardly hear him, he had an Middle Eastern accent(kind of sounded far with connection problems). I asked his name he replied Attorney James and I was going to be for federal fraud and placed in jail for 6mos. if I didn't pay today. So I went to my local sheriffs office and check if what he was saying was true and come to find out it was a SCAM. I called the number back and he said he apologize to me and he was submitting the forms back to Sonic cash net(affiliate) and they made a mistake and that they will send me an apology letter to my email. At 8:30pm that day I tried to call him no connection at all. WOW!!! Scam for the day. So, be very carefull just don't answer the calls, better safe than sorry and broke so check it out before you regret it.

• Co
    CommonsenseIMHO1 Apr 30, 2011

Are you really that naive?

Maybe you should make some investment in some formal education so you stop acting like a victum!

• Rn
    rn84 Apr 30, 2011

Correction: I was being charged with federal fraud of a pay day loan that I never ever had, and I just learned about this pay day loan in Dec. 2010 only had one and it was paid off in full and he would never tell me the loan amount and I had to pay it off today.(correction to complaint above) so stop them in their tracks. If you ever had a pay day loan this is where they get your information from when you think it's secured.