Solutions Processing, Loan Modification ServiceLoan Modification Fraud

D

Craig M. Laverty stole money from me after I contracted with his firm, Solutions Processing, LLC, to negotiate loan modifications on 4 rental properties I own. Their claim was either loan modification or forensic audit. Shortly after receiving all the documents and taking my money I was informed that my lender did not offer loan modifications on mortgages that are not delinquent (which none of mine are). That should have been reviewed immediately before any money was deducted from my bank account. The negotiator said she had dealt with my lender for several years and they never offer loan modifications. So Solutions Property knew this and took my money. When I requested a refund, which the contract allows, the letter from the Attorney, Craig M. Laverty, states that they offered a "short sale" of the properties, which isn't what we asked for. So they accomplished that objective. They did NOTHING!

Fraud & Theft!

Don't do ANY business with them.

• Cc
    ccfl Mar 04, 2010

Solutions Processing, Craig M. Laverty
    27612 El Lazo Road, Suite 150
    Laguna Niguel, California
    Phone: 949 521 6592

I had the same problem, after paying them do a loan modification they sent off all my paper work but never finished they job, they don't answer the phone or respond to email. I ended up hiring another firm which was able to modify my loan in 14 days.. They took my money and never did the job.

• Ev
    Ev123 Mar 23, 2010

This happend to me also. I am about to file a complaint with the state bar association. We should join our efforts. Please contact me at 619-507-9568.

• Fl
    FLUFFY10 Apr 22, 2010

this is happening to me ...with them they have given me the run around for a year..Gary Greetis is a scoundrul too beware!!!..I am going to the ca bar association here is craigs home address and phone number 949-388-4404 949-495-1674
    31834 virginia laguna, ca 92651
    -28112 bluebell dr. laguna ca 92677
    just incase he doesnt aswer his work phone...

• Ds
    DSM May 29, 2013

Finally, after 4 years and filing a complaint with the CA State Bar Assoc, I was compensated for my total loss from the Client Security Fund. I am happy to get my money back, but the ###, Craig M Laverty, isn't the one who was forced to pay it back to me. In my settlement I was supposed to receive interest for the last 4 years from Craig M Laverty. Craig M Laverty stole the money from me, and other legitimate lawyers are the ones to pay me back through dues paid to the CA Bar Assoc . That is wrong, but typical socialism. He is supposed to be disbarred. So if you have been ripped off by Craig M Laverty - file a complaint!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices