Social security numberSomeone was using my ss number

M

Five years ago i realized someone was using my ss number. He has it on his drivers silence, he has opened charge acct. Bank acct., rent a center acct. Much more. I contacted fbi, ss office, dmv, county police, city police, and even the city where he lives. Guess what he still has his drivers license with my ss number, he has ruined my credit, i cant even get a bank acct. What happened to credit fraud protection??????????? I did everything i was suppose to do (governor sent a fraud package). It is 5 years now that this man has used my id (i am a women). He is illegally here in our country. I did some investigation myself and found his address, where he works, all of it. I even turned in this info to authorities. Still no help.