Smashburger — the behavior of the coworkers
I have never worked at a place with so much drama and issues with the females. This is very unprofessional. I feel like I am in high school with how much lies, drama, and attitudes there are.I am a employee there and a couple of females speak very rude to me there, snatch stuff out of my hands, and feel like its okay to speak to me like I am stupid. I exchanged words with Ayla letting her know its not okay to speak to me like I am stupid. Then had to pull the manager, browyn aside to tell her the situation. I worked with her from 12-3 and then 5-7. I had to leave early due to the issue and having my family member in the hospital. This isn't the first time I have had issues with her she speaks badly about me under her breath and makes comments. Then the new manager Maree told my manger Chris that I had just decided to take food and sit down with a friend while on shift. While the other manger on shift Avalon gave me permission to take a break and told me not to worry about clocking out due to it being quite busy. I am unsure as to why people act this way at a job but I feel as though that is very very unprofessional when I come in to work I leave my problems at the door and speak to people the way I wish to be spoken to.
More Smashburger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries
- Smashburger - unfair business practices
- Smashburger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- Smashburger - honoring coupons.
- Smashburger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- Smashburger - time it took the receive our food
- Smashburger - service in cedar park texas
- Smashburger - discrimination
- Smashburger - wrong product... poor manager customer service
- Smashburger - order made through grubhub