SJR Primecorp - SJR Watermark — Unprofessional and misleading
Think again before investing in the builder SJR Primecorp especially their project SJR Watermark. Below is my experience:
1. Two buildings of SJR Watermark are advertised as being lake facing. However, there is another building coming up between SJR Watermark and the lake. This is misleading information provided by SJR Primecorp.
2. The sqft area for all 2 BHKs in SJR Watermark is 1102 sqft. When I went to buy a (actually two) 2 BHK, I was told that it is a corner 2 BHK and it is 1152 sqft so now I have to pay more + another Rs. 50 per sqft. So called 'Corner' flats are idential to non-corner flats. When SJR Primecorp was asked to justify how the extra 50 sqft was represented on the plan they had no answer. Again misleading information.
3. Since I am overseas, my parents from Cochin called SJR Primecorp to check if they are working the NEXT day so that they could visit them. On positive confirmation, they booked tickets and traveled to Bangalore. SJR Primecorp then tells my parents - we decided yesterday evening that the office will be closed today! How unprofessional of SJR Primecorp!
4. Two marketing people from SJR Primecorp did turn up. The car from SJR Primecorp was available to take my parents to the site but (Mr. Guruprasad) asked my parents to go by auto rickshaw to the site. SJR Primecorp - a poor builder that can't afford a car to take customers for a site! What a shame!
5. Lastly, based on all of these issues, my parents asked to speak to the GM Residential. However they (Mr. Guruprasad) refused to give me / my parents her contact number. I can already see how any issues / complaints / requests that I would raise would fall on deaf ears.
I highly rely on user reviews to make my decisions and I hope my review will help you all as well in making well informed decisions.