Sizoma ITS / XebecMoney debited from my account

J

Since December 2006 till now June 2007 flexicell is enjoying my money,but no sim card or airtime send to me. What must i do to solve this problem? They called me and promise that ,they will cancel the debit order,but is still the same no change. I was using [protected] number before, now [protected]. Both these numbers are contracts. I will like flexicell to repay my money please or take further steps.

Thanks

• Ju
    july rikhotso Jul 10, 2007

Since December 2006 when i applied for a sim card from flexicell, they keep on deducting my money from my account were is they did not send me a card. I want my money back that being deducted from December 2006 to June 2007.