SimplyBatteries.comMoney fraud

S

I sent an order for hearing aid batteries to SimplyBatteries.com with payment in full for 40 of them. The check was cashed immediately – July7, 2011. Still, August 24, 2011 have not received the batteries. I called once Simply Batteries said would be on there way, but they weren’t.

Early July I sent an order for 40 hearing aid batteries to SimplyBatteries.com with check for payment in full. The check was cashed immediately on July 7, 2011 but I have never received the batteries.

I have had to go buy some locally and I either want the batteries or my money back. I would really prefer the money back since the company seems to be pretty shady.

• Gl
    Glenn Heshizer May 03, 2014

I ordered batteries April 7 2014. Check was cashed in 4 days. Still haven't received the batteries, 1 month later.

• Be
    Betty Foister Jun 09, 2012

I agree that something is wrong with
    Simply Batteries. I ordered mine in Aprill and have yet to receive any batteries. I would like to have my money back as I have been having to buy batteries other places. Betty Foister