Simply Verapurse

To Whom it My Concern,

I bought a Vera Wang purse at Kohls in March of 2010 and the handle has been cracking and now it's starting to peel. I'm not very happy with this, first coming from Vera Wang and second coming from Kohls. Especially when I spent the amount of money I spent. I always shop at Kohls. I'm sorry to say I wont be buying a purse from there again. Not of any brand name.
Thank you.

Limda Anderson
9706 Lake Mwyers Road
Amherst Jct. Wisc 54407

• Li
    Lisa Weber Feb 29, 2016

I have been buying simply vera clothing for years at Kohls. The first few were made in Vietnam and the Philippines, quality was great. I got so used to buying her line of clothes by size, I never tried them on any more from the rack to my basket. Now this past Christmas 2015 I purchased 5 more of her beautiful colored clothing pieces and the were made in Indonesia. All seams were unfinished without the normal DOUBLE STITCHING of hem and sleeves and neck. Now the lining strip( which should be turned under and double stitched the the underneath side of garment) hangs out all around the neck and arms PLUS there is no seam AT ALL on the hem just CUT off and left that way!! I called Kohls a store which I used to go to often, until I noticed how they raise prices then use a trick called markdown, so no loss for the store you just bought it at their price thinking it was on sale. But back to Simply Vera I am deeply disappointed in the quality of her line and all these I recently bought were made in Indonesia. I now dislike Kohls (still) and Simply Vera your name is getting slammed due to inferior quality from Indonesia on YOUR products. I will look for another line of clothing. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN SIMPLY VERA LINE FROM KOHLS. called kohls and the girl was" so ok that it? thank you click"

• Cr
    creolehint May 04, 2011

Yeah I use to work at Kohls and I would never buy a purse out of there only a wallet the purses are overpriced for that cheap material and you can catch a coach or dooney purse on sale for the same price