Silverton BuildingPoor quality of Building and management

I

The most frustrating and stressful thing has been the ownership of a condo in the Silverton building. In first place it is way over priced and you realize it when you start living there. I may not be able to enlist all the problems but I can share one example with you. Our condo roof leaks every time it rains – at least three times in last one year. We have to place the bins to catch the water. The property manager said - buildings experience wears over time….. No one can guarantee that roof will not leak again in the future. Please note that it is a new building. The Association does nothing to help the residents. One is at the mercy of property manager who is moody, rude, unhelpful and has little customer service skills. She aggravates the situation with her confrontational response. We are still struggling to get the roof leak repaired even after almost one month of last leak – so much for their prompt response.

• Rm
    rmaracotta May 06, 2012

I have been involved with the management of the Silverton since 2007. leaks in roofs are common even on new buildings. In that five years we have had 3 major roof leaks and the issues were corrected immediately as the building was still under warranty. The management worked as quickly as possible to rectify your problem. Some roof issues take a little longer to diagnose as this one did. I'm sorry that you feel that the other site manager was unhelpful to you. As it seemed that she wasn't reacting quickly enough in your opinion. It is my understanding that she went through a multitude of potential causes of the leak until the real issue was found. You live in a great building. We did have some issues with the developer and builder and most of those issues were resolved after a few years of very difficult negotiations. We constantly are looking for ways to improve the building and the quality of life for the Silverton owners. The Silverton is very well maintained. But things are going to happen and be assured that we will take care of it.
    Lastly. If you are an owner I would suggest not posting negative comments on the Internet especially if they are not accurate. Richard Maracotta. Property Manager. Silverton Condominium.

• Mc
    MckenzieRoger Oct 17, 2011

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $80 hourly on the computer. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $8199 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read this site http://goo.gl/5kjiI