Silkies HosieryUnauthorized bills

I kept receiving these bills from "Silkies Hosiery". When I called and explained that I did not order anything nor received anything, I was told to just disregard the bill, and if I got anymore to just ignore them for they may have been sent after our call - Now I have received a letter from a Collection agency for $14.92

I dont mind paying if I owed it, but if I pay this, what will keep them from pulling the same thing again?
Please help, I am a senior citizen and can't afford this.

I found this website where it is a scam. Please help. I only have 30 days and my credit will be ruined.

Account on Silkies [protected]