Shoppers Drug Mart — gift card
I bought a gift card for Best Buy on Jun 13, 2019. Two days later, I went to Best Buy and tried to use it to purchase a tv. The gift card didn't work. The cashier told me he couldn't check the balance, and the system said only "Declined".
I went back to Shoppers, and they gave me a number to call. I called the number, and opened a case. I sent the receipt and all pictures they requested.
On July 4 they sent me an email informing me that the issue had been escalated to Black Hawk.
On July 12 they sent another email confirming that the problem was with the manufacturer, and offered me a $100 Shoppers gift card to settle the issue.
I replied on the same day saying this was NOT acceptable. I cannot use a shoppers gift card to make a purchase at best buy. I paid for the gift card with my visa, so I want the money back on my visa. Or they could send me a cheque to my home address.
After this, they stopped replying and I haven't heard back ever since.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item